Thursday, February 11, 2010

100 Years of Boy Scouts!

No I did not want to get up at 6:30 am on a Saturday BUT someday Adam will be able to say he marched in the parade to celebrate 100 years of scouts. Apparently every year the scouts from all over Texas report to the governor. SO we got out of bed and made our way downtown. Afterwards we appreciated the city by stopping at Crispy Creme Donuts. It was sooooo good. Here is some of the news coverage:





Later that night Jason and I enjoyed another Austin night by going to Mighty Fine Burger which rivals if not surpasses IN and Out Burger (yeah I said it) and then Comedy Sportz. It was a great night. We are really trying to take advantage of living in a great city.

2 comments:

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Wow, How great that you guys got up and made the trip to the parade. I stayed home in bed and sent my poor son with his leaders. ☼Ü☼

Stephanie said...

Jason's family may seriously disown you after that post.....hee, hee!