Friday, March 4, 2011

Some New Projects

Hey Gang! So living in a new country and PAINFULLY Slowly making new friends I find myself with extra time. I have tried many new things and have gotten bored with many old things. One of the new things I am working on is a travel network for Mormons. Its kind of like couch surfing but for members of the church. In all of our travels we have been taken in by so many and have helped out also, so I have started helping other people with my new website www.hostmysheep.com Go on and have a look, and if you are inclined sign up! Also I have started a sister blog for all of our travels so that we can share what services we used or mistakes we made. That site is http://uutravel.blogspot.com . Hopefully as I start to feel more interesting I will be blogging about our normal life, our usual unusual life.

No comments: