Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag!

So my old buddy from Germany (sounds like an army buddy right?) Lindz tagged me on her blog. Usually I roll my eyes at these things but I loved hearing her "voice" as she typed out her answers, so for the love of Lindz I will comply. Here are the rules:
1. post the rules on your blog
2. write six random things about yourself
3. tag six people at the end of your post.

1. When I was a kid (like until I graduated high school) I played in the woods. I loved the creek and being with the trees and I often asked if there would be trees in heaven. But then again I also felt passionately about roller skating in heaven. Now that I am an adult I am confident there will be both.

2. I used to have an irrational fear that if I thought about aliens too much they would know I knew about them and come and take me away.

3. I can drive backwards better then forwards. My dad made me drive backwards around a parking lot until I could do it perfectly.

4. I have a deformed toe that is genetic. When I was little I thought it was crooked because I wore my jelly shoes too long.

5. I like to do the same things everyday and I love to make plans just as much as I hate when plans change. I get annoyed at my husbands compulsiveness just because it doesn't match my own.

6. I have about 9 best friends. It takes approximately 6 months to find and make one. :)

I tag Kacey, Jana, Angie, Candice, Shauna and Megan

3 comments:

Adventures in Petersonland said...

ha, i love you sarah! thanks for playing along, and yes you were the sarah i was referring to.
heaven IS a huge skating rink with beautiful trees. that sounds like the beginning of a corny sheryl crowe song...
i miss you and your awesome personality! i hope your friends there understand just how cool you are.
love, your old army buddy LINZ

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Yes. I've always thought of Heaven as one giant Xanadu with roller-skating goddesses in flowing white gowns and a kickin' soundtrack by ELO.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Speaking of compulsive......I'm trying to wean myself from the computer--especially now that I have another part-time job.

That's why I just saw the babysitting request late last night. Sorry about that. I don't know if you tried calling but we were outside most of the day carving pumpkins while singing Christmas carols because we're just backwards like that. My older girls would be thrilled to babysit for you in the future, though.
Lauren Quote From Last Night:"Oh my gosh, the Livingston kids are sooooooooooooooo cute!"

Okay. I don't really know how accurate that is. I didn't actually count up all the "O's" involved in the "Soooooooooooooo" but I gave you a close approximation.

e-mail me and I'll give you our phone number.
elasticwaistbandlady at yahoo.com