Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Big Day!

We were so excited for our first American Halloween! And in a big subdivision! Jason got into and dressed as the emperor and so we had quite a quartet going down the road. Me and Lilo had a great time waiting for kids to come by. There weren't too many since we are in the back of the neighborhood but it was still fun.
By about 9 my bother came around and said he knew where my family was so I jumped in the back and we went and picked them up. I can't believe how much candy they got. 6 bowls worth! That should last us until Christmas for sure! I am really glad I got them to eat a decent meal before they went out- Bloody Lungs and Maggots (chicken cachitore and small noodles) Monster Fingers (apple slices) and the rest of the Monster Snot. When they got home I let them pick out a small pile to eat then we watched the Simpson Halloween episodes we had recorded. Smells like tradition to me!

1 comment:

Adventures in Petersonland said...

holy cow they got a lot of candy! good job!
jason, kate, adam and alex look great! i love when families dress up together as a theme, it makes it much more fun.