Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Alex's Birthday

For Alex's birthday we went with a Lego theme. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to whip up some decor and games (especially when the party stuff I ordered didn't arrive). The printables I used and game ideas were from this blog: http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/2011/01/lego-birthday-party.html Thanks to that lady! Here is how it turned out!

This is our lego pull apart pinata. I kind of made up this one as I went a long. We only had plastic cups so we had to sharpie those. Ghetto but it worked!

These printable legos were the main decor. I put them under the glass of the dining room table and on the walls.
The printables also provided me with little gift boxes for our guests.
I used Smarties to make the bumps and fondant to make the legos. Put it all on a Texas Sheet cake and everyone is happy.