Friday, April 13, 2012

A Message From Your Mother, A Message From Your Wife.

Over the last few months I have been thinking and praying about how to accept my husband and my children as they are. I have the tendency to think, "How could he do that? He ALWAYS does that." "She NEVER does what I ask her" "Are they just a BAD kid? Have I already RUINED them?" I would find myself in a worry cyclone and before I knew it I would be unable to sleep and way too stressed to think of anything productive. All of these thoughts mostly happen when I am trying to fall asleep. This is also the time when I am praying or have just read my scriptures. So last night some thoughts came to me, and for once I got out of bed and wrote them down. If I can actually believe and live these things I think we can be happier as a family. I hope this helps someone else too, because I know I am not the only person that feels this way sometimes.



1 comment:

tracey said...

Hi Sarah,
I am a friend of Bethannes and through procrastination of lesson planning, I am reading your blog from a link on hers.... I thought I would comment because what you wrote is EXACTLY my thoughts and worries in black and white.
Your message helps! Do you mind if I copy it?
Tracey