Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mysterious Status'

Ok so maybe not everyone we know is on Facebook, but as Livingston life changes everyday, and I always forget who I tell what to, I better put everything on here!

Back in December Jason started looking for new work. He has been applying all over the world and just recently he has had some success getting to the next level which is interviews. There has been lots of possibilities and we always run our mouths off so people all over the world are routing for different moves. Currently Jason is a candidate for two jobs in Luxembourg and two jobs in Texas. In the meantime I have been working full time at a local scrapbook store (Scrapbooking Memories on Stubner Airline Rd) while Jason is a stay at home dad who applies for jobs all day. It's pretty fun for me. I like coming home to dinner on the table! It's like being in a reality show where you swap places. I am only doing it for another week then moving to part time. Hopfully Jason will have some offers by then. But while I am at the store I would like to tell all my scrapbooking texas moms that the store is available for scrapbooking parties! I have the key and permission! Thanks to everyone who has been encouraging and praying for us. We have been blessed so much in this trial!

3 comments:

Adventures in Petersonland said...

thats really cool how jason takes on the role so well! i think my house would fall apart if steve stayed home while i worked...although i want to trade places at times so he can understand how hard it is to be home.
i cant believe you guys have job offers over here again?! they better be offering you a buttload of money and perks! if he was to get a job in texas, would you have to move pretty far? man, you guys might as well be military with all the moving you do!

Kasey said...

I had no idea that you guys were going through so much!! I would still like to get together sometime. especially if you end up moving far away.

Bethanne Reynolds said...

THanks for the clear-up... I've been confused as of late, even with a Facebook account. Well, I hope Jason finds something soon!