Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to Life Back to Reality

I didn't tell you guys, but when we got home Jason surprised us by having the whole downstairs of our house beautified as only Jason can do it. Here is just a taste: It was so amazing to come home to a "new" house! I cried. Those frames above our bed are poems that I had written over the years. Cool huh? Last night we had Family Home Evening and I found enough stuff in our pantry to make a "summertime" cake. Those graham crackers are little bugs and we made coconut grass to go with it. It's been hard to get back into life, but we only have a few weeks left until school starts so we are trying to make the most of it.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

You have always had such good taste! I still can't believe you have three! Are you done?? Wow!

Sunnie said...

that room looks great! i want to come and live there.

Senja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.