Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Have A Question....

Ok Friends and Family! Here is the question: Many of you over the years have seen Jason's art in our home and we have said how much you loved it. So, would you pay for a print? Today it occur ed to me that with today's technology it would not be hard to "get out there" and advertise Jason's art. But as a secret project.... he doesn't know.... can you tell me if you would be interested in some of these?

These are just quick pictures I took this morning so there are some bad flash patches, but I have found a great printer that can reproduce these on canvas or just do poster prints. So tell me- do you like? How interested would everyone be in a painting of the Houston Temple?

4 comments:

Jana said...

Hey Lady, I would be very interested in a painting of the temple. Maybe in antique colors to go with my color scheme in my home? Lets talk. That is brilliant you know how I am with pics in my home.

Kasey said...

I think it is a great idea! We always thought jason was a great artist. I love the cherries and the bannana ones. They would match my kitchen.

Valerie said...

I have asked for a painting ever since I knew he did this! I like the coconut one. I am not big on fruit pictures but these are really cool.

I miss you! We need to talk!!

thecairns said...

Those are great. You should put them on ETSY.