Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's too late she has already gone feral

Let's start off by saying I am very grateful for Jason's new gig with FEMA. It is such a blessing to us. He is currently in Baton Rouge and will most likely be headed up to Chicago to address the flooding there. So I have been bach-ing it for 5 days and it looks like we will have a brief Jason sighting tomorrow night and then it is so long for 3 weeks! But if the result of the separation is that our debts get paid off we shouldn't complain right? But the short term result is that I am morphing into my natural state. As my audience knows Jason likes to maintain his environment at a certain level and we have come to a treaty over the years. But I have to admit things are starting to slide.... Here is the nest where I now sleep:
And the sexy choice of evening wear (shut up it's vintage!):

And the juice that no one likes but me (yes it's juice)
And last of all my new bedroom companion:
Thank goodness for prime time and amazing girlfriends who are always up for a party! Here's to you J-dog and C-note!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

You are hilarious! It is all coming back to me about jasons personality! That is so funny. Love the wine glass.

Jana said...

I love J dog and C note. They know how to partay! Have you met S luv she is the coolest.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

hahahaha! too bad your place looks better then mine AND your nightgown is better then what i wear. now i know why steve wont touch me! im sure i look super sexy in his old AF workout clothes! hahahahaha!
miss you! youre so awesome.