Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally some pictures!

Here is the best family picture at the beach. This is on top of Jockey's Ridge at Sunset. It was windy! Once we were back in VA I took the kids to see the creek I hung out at on our old property. I showed the kids the historic tree where I first kissed a boy!
Here we are in Baltimore to go to the aquarium with Uncle John. Notice the enthusiasm! We were about to find out that the aquarium was actually that colorful building across the harbor. There was a lot of walking and it was 100 degrees but with a slushee to drink the kids went along with it.
Adam got his haircut today and we can see his beautiful face again!
This is the result of an art project I read about in a family magazine. I think it turned out really well. We are going to try and mount these in a piece of driftwood once we get home. The sand and shells are all from the outer banks. Now we are headed off to my sisters house for a slumber party! TTYL!


1 comment:

Kasey said...

Ahhhh! I can't believe I finally found you guys!! I have been trying to find you for 4 years! This is Kasey Smith, your Oklahoma friends!!! I can't believe your kids. they are so big. We have two boys and a blog as well. here is my e-mail, ksysmth@yahoo.com and our blog is http://2boyssocute.blogspot.com We have been wondering about you Mormons for forever! Please contact us.