Monday, July 21, 2008

Virginia is for Lovers

And boy do I love Virginia! Every time I am driving somewhere I was to hug the landscape I am looking at! We have survived the beach week with my entire family in one house- 11 adults and 10 children; and now are settling in for a week enjoying Loudoun County. Today I took the kids to see the house I lived in when we first moved to Purcellville. The owners were gracious enough to let us explore the creek that held so many memories for me! At first the kids were pretty wussy about being in the woods but soon I had them in the water exploring bugs and crayfish. I can't believe that house is 15 years old! Tonight I will be going with my little bro and folks to see the new Batman movie. I am sad I'm not seeing it with Jason as I am sure he is going to love it, but at least I can drool over Christian Bale at will! More to follow!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time!! When do you get back? Ian and I were just saying how we want to do a double date when you get back. Let me know. :)