Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friends and Family- wrapping up VA

We are still having a great time in VA hanging out with family and friends. Kat's best friend from Luxembourg happened to be in the States so she stopped by for some fun. It was pretty awesome since in January we said good bye forever and then we got to meet again. Just goes to show you never know what life is going to give you!
I got to hang out with some of my favorite boys- Rob and Aaron. We talked so much the hours flew by. It was a shame I had a babysitter and had to make it an early night, but it is great to have friends that have had your back for so long.
This is my dad bull riding the house. Really he is fixing the HD dish but he wanted to strike a strong pose!
Today I tried to take the kids to the pool by myself. I didn't realize there were multiple layers of pool with a million day camp kids. It was terrifying. I made it an hour and a half then had to go. It was just too much! But in other news Adam learned how to ride a bike! His cousin Tommy taught him one afternoon. He was so excited we went to Salvation army and got him a $5 one to practice on around the farm. He also taught himself how to swim this summer. And I am pretty sure he taught himself how to read. We are some awesome parents huh? But I am going to just be happy for him!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I still can't believe your kids! We knew Adam when he was what, 2? And I remember when Kat was born and then you guys were gone!! What is your youngest boys name? Three kids? wow! E-mail me and give me your e-mail so we can talk!