Sunday, June 1, 2008


First business: Last night I was out at a girls scrapbooking party and I found out a lot of the ladies keep in touch by blogging. As many of you know, I was all into blogging a few years back. But since Jaosn switched servers and hasn't updated me on how to update my blog, I have fallen off the bandwagon. Plus I moved 3 times and got sucked into the world of facebook and myspace. So this is a temporary measure in lieu of www.theusualunusual.com .

SO ANYWAY

Today was another great Saturday. The other weekend we went to Burroughs Park that has a lake and lots of playgrounds and took these great pictures of the kids. Today we tried out the neighborhood pool. I was pleasently surprised. I am not a pool person. But Texas is hot enough to get even me in the water. I did a pretty good job protecting the kids from the sun, but of course Jason and me have some very random burns.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am happy to see you on blogspot. I wish I could have been at scrapbooking. I bet you'll be won over to the pool by summer's end.