Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Monday

So am I enjoying Blogger? Well, I like that I have it, I just don't like how you can't see who is visiting your site. I mean so far all the votes say I should cut my hair, but are they from people I know? I'll probably end up doing it anyways since I got a $12 trim, and a $12 result!

Sunday was nice. The chicken I put in the oven frozen at 11 am was falling apart wonderful at 4:30pm. Just in time to break my fast with James and his family. They had made Jello so it was a great meal! Then this morning I got to go to Ikea......

Ah Ikea. It was like a teleportation device. I walked in and I knew where I was and what I needed to do. It felt like home. The only weird part was having everyone speak English. After 5 years of pretty much living in a Belgian or German Ikea it was amazing being in a store I didn't have to pantomime every question. Plus, I got to help my sister in law pick out stuff to decorate her new baby's room, so that really helped the decorating jones I have been fighting. I will post before and after pictures tomorrow when we do up the room!

2 comments:

Senja said...

hi sarah, i am senja, mikael lindahl's wife. i logged into facebook to check out his missionary friends and found your blog - i will put it in our blog reader. mikael was very excited to get in touch with you guys again.

how did you get the background of your blog? i totally love it! :)

i don't know if you already saw our blog - but here you can also check out what we are up to.

where in germany did you live? i am german / finn and was raised in germany. :)

well, anyway - read you!

Jennifer said...

install code from sitemeter.com on your blog and you can get a general idea of who's checking out your blog (at least where they are coming from- which helps me a lot).