Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Lovin'

So I have been going from loving summer to hating it. Mostly I love the weather and the freedom to just go and have fun, but then I hate that I have to entertain 3 little people constantly and still maintain a house. Ungh. But here are some pictures of the good times.
We are going to the community pool every night after Jason is home from work.I came home from Enrichment last night and this little guy was at the door to welcome me. Pretty!



Here is Kat after I cut 5 inches of her hair off before church. Jason was scared, but it has been so much easier to manage since! It was either a trim or cornrows for the summer!







Here is our project for today. We made collages. When I told them what we were doing they broke into song singing, "we're making collages! we don't know what they are-re!" over. and over. I hope the rest of you out there are enjoying your summer!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Sarah,
So excited to see you are blogging. I have several family and friends that I check on regularly. It will be fun to keep up on your cute family. Keep in touch!! Are you coming to Utah this summer?
Love, Aunt Carol