Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have You Seen My House?


So this week I haven't blogged much cause I have been running around trying to make my house presentable for my BFF Kim who is coming on Friday. She hasn't seen me in a grown up house since 2001. I wish I had my crap together enough to show her I am not the same slob she lived with in college. Since Jason and I have really come together and made some beatiful houses. (way too many to think about). Since we don't have money to paint this house is incredible behind schedule. We usually would just stick it all on a credit card and make it happen. It is so annoying to be responsible and own your own company now! But I think we are making do. Here is evidence that I have been productive with what I have:

I don't know why everything is glowing. It must be the cleanliness... or the humidity.

At the same time Sheri is having her baby today and so I am on super Aunt duty! I am so excited to see my new niece and find out her name! As Kim would say- Birthday Birthday Coming to Earth Day!

1 comment:

clm said...

Just wondering why you have a crib put up in your house? Do you have something to tell us???